Male fertility problems can have a lot of causes and types.
A male is totally infertile i.e. unable to produce sperm due to some genetical causes or it may be due to some physical disorders that the couple is unable to conceive a child.
Here we will discuss only physical and related causes because a P-shot for men can only be used to treat such problems. Other problems require hormone therapy, surgery, medication plan, or other treatments.
These physical disorders are the most commonly occurring causes that hinder a couple’s path in becoming parents.
Common Cases Of Infertility
- A man can have pain in the testicular area during erection. This may be due to the bending of the penis on erection. This occurs in a disease known as Peyronie’s disease.
- It may be due to some physical reasons like damage to the testicular area, sudden bending of the penis due to the partner’s resistance. A small lump forms in the penis which can be felt under the skin. The lump causes the penis to bend on an erection.
- Another common disease is called Erectile Dysfunction. The penis becomes completely unable to carry out or maintain an erection. It may be due to some hormonal, psychological, or physical causes.
- The penile blood vessels and tissues become to hold sufficient volume of blood and become unable to cause an erection. Thus, the person is not able to perform intercourse.
- Psychological causes also play a huge role in promoting male infertility. A Male’s inability to maintain an erection can badly affect his self-esteem and confidence. It induces anxiety and depression due to the shame he feels.
- The size of the penis is not a cause of infertility. A normal intercourse and transfer of sperms are needed for pregnancy. But, the size of the penis can affect a man’s confidence. This is a psychological cause with no physical reasons but, the male gets affected by the nervousness and stress that disables him to carry out an erection.
Even if the person succeeds in causing an erection. He may not be able to sustain it for a while.
Psychological causes can also lessen the volume or amount of semen ejected. Although the smallest drop of semen can cause pregnancy. But a greater volume of semen increases the chances for the female to pregnant.
Age-related problems are also a cause of male infertility. The tissues may weaken and you may feel tired and lose interest in sex. This affects both the erection and the stamina.
A P-shot treatment can cure all of these above-mentioned disorders by utilizing an efficient, fast, and side-effect-free method. The PRP injection given on the penis can provide an effective treatment by providing platelets and plasma proteins to help treat any old damaged blood vessels, tissues, and grow new vessels and tissues which are the main reasons and requirements for an erection and help treat the physical reasons of male infertility.
Information Provided by Dallas Anti Aging and Wellness Clinic